Alchemy Property Partners have been investing in property since 2013. You could soon be achieving returns of 8% with security on UK property. Our specialism is to buy, develop and rent. Significant value is added during the development process which ensures investors returns are adequately protected.
Alchemy Property Partners do not actively solicitor for investors. If you want to be considered for investment with us you must meet FCA requirements of being a high net-worth, qualified or sophisticated investor.
Total GDV (£'m)
Number of Units
Number of Property Transactions
On Time Payment Record
What We Offer
- Our deal term is short with an average of time from acquisition to refinance of 7 months, reducing investors exposure to wider market conditions.
- We sensitivity test each deal and do not progress unless it remains profitable even with a very conservative contingency for overruns and a wider drop in market conditions.
- Our team has unrivaled professionalism in residential property developments including chartered accountants, MBA’s, private equity investment appraisal experts, chartered surveyors and project managers.
- Our founders have been investing in property since 2006 have combined have over 50 years of property experience and continued to make a profit through market low points.
- We gained our expertise through single lets moving to houses of multiple occupancy (HMOs) with light redecoration.
- Now focused on title splits (of building blocks into flats) and commercial to residential conversions some of which involve significant reconfiguration.
- High emphasis on deals with little to no planning requirements to ensure we have cetainty over project timescales without reliance on third parties or circumstances outside our control.
- Shortest Project (6 months)
- Longest Project (18 months)
- Average Project Length (7 months)
Joe Bourne, Chief Investment Officer
Siddharth Shanbhag, Chief Commercial Officer
50 clients in London, New York and Mumbai. He is a qualified accountant and has a MBA.
Want Alchemy To Consider Accepting Investment From You?
- The amount you / your firm are looking to invest
- Your investor status – finance institution, private office, limited company, accredited or sophisticated individual
- Relevant information for Alchemy to conduct due diligence
- Source of funds for AML checks
- Key personal details or details of benificial owner(s) for KYC checks